Questions? Email Janet Yieh,
PTSA Membership Chair
General PTSA Meetings
Time: 7:00-8:30 pm
Location: School Library
September 27, 2017
October 18, 2017
November 22, 2017
December no meeting
January 17, 2018
February 21, 2018
March 21, 2018
April 18, 2018
May 16, 2018
Light dinner will be served.
Students welcome to attend.
Benefits of joining the PTSA
- Helps you stay connected & informed
- Allows you to voice your opinion
- Supports our school & your child’s education
- Shows your child that you care about his or her education
- Provides resources & support
- Develops leadership skills
- Student members eligible to apply for college scholarships from the State/National PTA
What our PTSA does for Ruth Asawa SOTA
- Organizes volunteers
- Supports our students, teachers & staff
- Builds our community
- Enhances communication
- Support essential school programs – Audition Day, Teacher Appreciation Events,Graduation, Senior Luncheon, Parent and Student Education
- Set an example of civic involvement for your high school student
To Join the PTSA
To sign up online, click HERE!
NOTE! To buy multiple memberships, go to “my account” on the top right hand side of the screen and then click on “my family” to add additional family members. After adding family members, click on "membership dues” and your family members should appear in the drop down options.
OR print out the MEMBERSHIP FORM and mail it to:
Ruth Asawa SOTA PTSA
Att: PTSA Membership
550 Portola Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94131
Membership forms can also be turned into the main office, placed in the PTSA mailbox in the School Mail Room, or submitted at one of our PTSA meetings or events. Checks shall be made out to “SOTA PTSA" . To avoid lost checks, please staple your check to the form or place the form & check in an envelope marked SOTA PTSA.
CAPTA Unit #4239
Tax ID #94-305048
The Ruth Asawa SOTA PTSA is a 501 (c) (3) organization to which gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Your $15 membership for the 2017-2018 school year is divided between the following 501 (c) (3) organizations:
- National PTA -$2.25
- California PTA - $2.00
- 2nd District PTA (San Francisco) - $0.50
- Ruth Asawa SOTA PTSA - $10.25
For additional information, please consult with your tax preparer.